All children must have a parent/guardian (18+) signed enrollment form on file at each YMCA Kid Zone that they utlilize. For your child’s safety, a parent/guardian is required to sign their child in and out of Kid Zone. The parent/guardian who signs the child in must also sign the child out, unless prior arrangements have been made with Kid Zone staff. No one under the age of 18 is allowed to check kids in and out of Kid Zone.
Review this list to make sure your child is ready for Kid Zone.
- My child is wearing shoes and socks, and is dressed for play, crafts, etc.
- My child is in a clean diaper or has used the restroom.
- My child is well fed/nursed.
- All personal items are labeled with my child’s name.
- I have brought all items needed to care for my child (i.e. plenty of diapers, wipes, and prepared bottles).