- 100 Mile Swim Club - Challenge yourself to swim 100 miles over the course of a year and earn a a free t-shirt.
- 12-Week Fall Bootcamp (October-December) - Join a group of your peers to drop the pounds in this 12-week bootcamp! Great for all fitness levels, a YMCA Certified Personal Trainer will help you achieve your goals while you make new friends. Meets 3 times/week. $180/Y Member, $240/Non-member, $8/drop-in.
- Battle of the Bulge Weigh-in option (Thanksgiving - New Year’s) - Avoid weight gain over the holidays and finish the year strong with a personal challenge.
- Group Exercise 12 Class Challenge (Thanksgiving-New Year's) - Stay active through the holidays with this challenge to attend 12 YMCA group exercise classes. Download flyer and register online.
- Sweat Fest (January) - All YMCAs
- 12-Week Transformation Bootcamp (February-April) - Get support from a Y expert personal trainer who will help you achieve maximum results and reach your goals in the Y’s 12-week Transformation Bootcamps! Feel better as you lose weight, boost energy and tone muscles while you make new friends. Meets 3 times/week. $180/Y Member, $240/Non-member, $8/drop-in. View schedule and register online.
- Racquetball Tournament (February) - Test your skills on the court with this annual event for all skill levels at the Downtown YMCA.
- 12-Week Summer Slim Down Bootcamp (June-August) - Join a group of your peers to drop the pounds in this 12-week bootcamp! Great for all fitness levels, a YMCA Certified Personal Trainer will help you achieve your goals while you make new friends. Meets 3 times/week. $180/Y Member, $240/Non-member, $8/drop-in. Register online.
- 10 Day Jumpstart (new dates coming soon) - Supercharge your health in 10 days with this new fitness option. Jump start a new wellness routine, shoot past a plateau or energize your routine with new ideas from a certified YMCA personal trainer. Register online.
- Fitness Expo (June) - Be one of the first to experience new techniques coming to your group exercise classes by joining us for master classes taught by an internationally renowned trainer.
Put yourself to the test of an indoor or outdoor triathlon featuring swimming, running and biking. Visit any Y location for details or to join a Triathlon Training Club.
2014-2015 Tri Cup Championship - May 10 at the Northwest YMCA. Download registration form.
2014-2015 Indoor Triathlon Calendar
- November 9 - South YMCA
- December 7 - West YMCA
- January 18 - East YMCA | Register online
- February 15 - Downtown YMCA | Register online
- March 15 - Andover YMCA | Register online
- April 12 - North YMCA | Register online
- May 10 - Northwest YMCA (championship) | Register online
Indoor Triathlon distances: 500 yd swim, 6 mile bike, 2 mile run
Outdoor Triathlon distances: 500 yd swim, 10 mile bike, 2.5 mile run
Compete in indoor triathlons November-June as part of our Triathlon Cup series. Earn points based on time, place and events completed.