- Group Exercise 12 Class Challenge (Thanksgiving-New Year's) - Stay active through the holidays with this challenge to attend 12 YMCA group exercise classes. Download flyer and register online.
- Battle of the Bulge Drop-in Bootcamps (September-December) - Drop in to any of our Battle of the Bulge Bootcamps. Only $8/session | 48 sessions/wk | 8 locations. Download schedules.
- Group Exercise Marathon (January 26) - Northwest YMCA
- Racquetball Tournament (February 7-9) - Test your skills on the court with this annual event for all skill levels at the Downtown YMCA.
- Fitness Expo (June 20-22) - Be one of the first to experience new techniques coming to your group exercise classes by joining us for master classes taught by an internationally renowned trainer.
- Summer Slim Down Bootcamp (June-August) - Join a group of your peers to drop the pounds in this 10-week bootcamp! Great for all fitness levels, a YMCA Certified Personal Trainer will help you achieve your goals while you make new friends. Meets 3 times a week. FEE: $125 for Y Members/$200 for community participants
- 100 Mile Swim Club - Challenge yourself to swim 100 miles over the course of a year and earn a a free t-shirt.
- Battle of the Bulge Bootcamp (September-December) - Stay accountable and finish strong this year with this 12 week bootcamp. Meets 3x per week for a total of 36 sessions. Includes a free t-shirt and $5 off your Frosty 5K registration.
- Battle of the Bulge Weigh-in option (Thanksgiving - New Year’s) - Avoid weight gain over the holidays and finish the year strong with a personal challenge.
- Frosty 5K Fun Run & Family 1 Mile (Jan. 1) - Start your new year off right with a brisk 5K run or walk downtown on New Year’s morning.
Register online | Download flyer | Download registration form | 2013 results.
- Storm the Dam Trail (June) - Enjoy a marathon, half marathon, 10K or 5K run along the nature trails of El Dorado State Lake. 2013 Results
- Drumstick Dash (Thanksgiving Day) - Bring your friends and family to burn off the calories you will eat later that day and get your workout in early! All levels and ages are welcome! Join us inside the Y following the race for hot chocolate, apple cider and Thanksgiving goodies. For more information, contact Jamie at 316-320-9622.
2013-2014 Indoor Triathlon Calendar
- November 10 - South YMCA
- December 1- West YMCA
- January 12 - East YMCA
- February 16 - Downtown YMCA
- March 9 - Andover YMCA
- April 6 - North YMCA
- June 1 - Northwest YMCA (championship)
Indoor Triathlon distances: 500 yd swim, 6 mile bike, 2 mile run
Outdoor Triathlon distances: 500 yd swim, 10 mile bike, 2.5 mile run
Compete in indoor triathlons November-June as part of our Triathlon Cup series. Earn points based on time, place and events completed.