You are here
Make a difference in your community
As one of the leading nonprofits and volunteer organizations in the country, Greater Wichita YMCA offers opportunities for individuals and families to volunteer in ways that let you connect and develop meaningful relationships, all while making an impact in the community you live in and care about.
Here are 5 ways you can get involved:
- Be a mentor as a coach, instructor or after school program helper
- Join a Y committee or advisory board
- Raise funds for YMCA free and assisted programs
- Use your green thumb to help keep the Y grounds bright and welcoming
- Inspire others to give back to the community
...plus, many more opportunities at the Y for you to make a difference.