You are here
From our scenic YMCA Camp Hyde to 10 citywide summer camp locations, the Y is the place for fun and adventure.
- Make new friends
- Learn new skills
- Stay physically active
- Enjoy healthy morning/afternoon snacks
- Unplug from the virtual world
- Learn to appreciate the natural world
- Overcome fears and try new things
BEST SUMMER EVER!
YMCA Day Camps provide a happy, healthy environment for kids to learn and grow. You can count on the Y to provide your child with an AWESOME experience - all in a safe, inclusive and nurturing environment. From archery to arts, and canoeing to cannonballs, there’s lots of choices to make your kid one happy camper!
Y camps feature value-based programming led by caring staff who help make every day a memorable adventure. We’re here to inspire kids to work together and play together, creating friendships that can last a lifetime.
NEW for 2017!
- Camp Hyde Healthy Kids Day
- Weekly themes and activities
- Newton YMCA Adventure Camp (pending KDHE approval)
- Camp Hyde Late Nights
- CREW Teen Camp Add-on
- Adventurous field trips
- Plus MORE!
- 2/6: Online KDHE Forms available for completion (step 1 below)
- 2/13: Online camp registration opens for Y Family Members and SACC participants (step 2 below)
- 2/20: Camp registration opens for everyone online or at a YMCA location (step 2 below)
- 4/29: Camp Hyde Healthy Kids Day
- 5/11: Mandatory parent meetings (Bel Aire, Camp Hyde, East/El Dorado/Newton/West YMCAs)
- 5/21: Mandatory parent meetings (Camp Hyde, Farha Sport Camps, Andover/Northwest/South YMCAs)
- 5/22: First day of summer camp! -all locations except Andover, El Dorado, & Farha Sport Centers (5/30) and West (6/5)
- 6/15: Frontier Camp Overnight
- 6/23: Frontier Camp Rodeo
- 6/23-24: Family Camp overnight @ Camp Hyde
- 6/30: Camp Hyde Family BBQ
- 7/20: Frontier Camp Overnight
- 7/28: Frontier Camp Rodeo
- 7/29: Camp Hyde Family Day
Deadline: Enrollment must be completed by 10:00pm on the Wednesday prior to camp for your child to attend the following Monday
Required KDHE forms for camp are now conveniently completed online. Check out our FAQs for help.
Or complete this form and visit any Greater Wichita YMCA (beginning 2/20). A minimum deposit ($25/week of camp per child unless otherwise noted) and one-time enrollment fee ($15 per child) are required to secure your child's place in camp.