Your guide to getting started as a new Y member.
As a new member, you've joined a supportive family of more than 270,000 members, participants, volunteers, and staff working together to improve the quality of life for all. We're for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, and we're here to help you reach your goals. From weight loss or disease management to helping your child learn fundamental skills in programs like youth sports, child care and swim, we're here for you.
Becoming A Member
Create an online account, choose your type of membership, add your family and enjoy the full benefits of the YMCA immediately!
- Visit your local Y. You get free access to 9 full-service facilities and 4 outdoor waterparks in the Greater Wichita area.
- Ask for a tour and new member welcome packet.
- Learn how to sign in.
- Meet friendly, knowledgeable staff while getting acquainted with your new Y.
- Take advantage of our personal training options and FREE bootcamps.
- Check out our Group Exercise schedules online:
- Download our mobile app for either iPhone or Android to browse group exercise classes near you.
- Download a PDF on your Y's location page.
- Browse our searchable schedules to find the classes that fit your lifestyle.
- If you're new to exercise, get started with any beginner level course, Muscle Pump or water exercise.
- Register online for gymnastics, swim lessons, dance, martial arts, youth sports and more.
- Discover the Y's new Healthy Eating classes.
- Get Connected: stay informed on Y happenings, enrollment deadlines and weather-related cancellations, get motivated with wellness tips, and more.