DRIVING FUTURE SUCCESS
One of our signature fundraising events, participation in and sponsorship of the 11th Golf Classic will support more than 84,000 Wichita-area children and families through dozens of our programs and initiatives aimed at a healthier, stronger community. Your support of the Greater Wichita YMCA helps our young people reach their full potential and empowers them to live healthier lives.
2019 / 11TH GOLF CLASSIC DETAILS
- DATE: Friday, May 3, 2019
- WHERE: The North Course at Crestview Country Club (1000 N. 127th Street East, Wichita, KS 67230) VIEW ON MAP
- FORMAT: Four-Person Scramble (four mulligans per team) with Monster Drive contest and Putting contest on-course
- TEE TIMES: Shotgun start at 7:45AM and 2:15PM
- LUNCH and AWARDS: Lunch will be served to all participants from 11:30AM-1:30PM. Awards for each golf session will follow round completion.
Registration for the event is now open. The cost of $600/foursome (or $150/single entrant) includes:
- Greens fees and cart rental
- Snacks and beverages on the course
- Lunch for all registered participants
- Gift bags with golf accessories and other prizes for all golfers
- 7AM - Registration/Range Opens (AM Session)
- 7:30AM - AM Session Announcements and Call to Tees
- 7:45AM - AM Session Shotgun Start
- 11:30AM-1:30PM - Participant Lunch (AM and PM Sessions)
- 1:30PM - AM Session Awards Presentation
- 1:30PM - Registration/Range Opens (PM Session)
- 2:00PM - PM Session Announcements and Call to Tees
- 2:15PM - PM Session Shotgun Start
- 6:30PM - PM Session Awards Presentation
Play where the pros play and help make our community better.
Crestview Country Club, the only private golf club in Kansas with 36-holes on two championship courses, is truly unique and a challenge and treasure to play. The club offers golfers two dramatic parkland style; mature tree-lined, 18-Hole Robert Trent Jones designed golf courses. The 11th Golf Classic participants will play a full round on the North Course, at 6,959 yards - complemented by a large practice putting green, a 125 yard short-game area to enhance your approach skills, a green-side chipping area and practice bunker, and a double-end driving range for full swing practice as well as spaces to relax and enjoy the game and scenery.
SPECIAL THANKS to this year's Title Sponsor, COMMERCIAL MECHANICAL INC., and Presenting Sponsor, CORNEJO & SONS. Additional sponsorship opportunities including tee boxes, contests, and more are still available. Showcase your business and your sponsorship of the Greater Wichita YMCA to hundreds of other local business leaders. Contact HILLARY ALEXANDER for more information.