The Greater Wichita YMCA is truly a leader in the community. Our organization:
- Is the largest provider of child care and before and after school care
- Offers more camp options than any other group
- Teaches more kids and adults to swim than any other organization
- Is the largest provider of community support for fitness as a part of disease management
- Has nearly 200,000 members aged 0 - 103
- Works, directly or through partners, with 300,000+ neighbors every year to empower a better community
- Teaches 800+ group exercise classes every week
- Operates nine fitness facilities (with a tenth under construction), four outdoor water parks, two sports centers and three additional branches for community development, child care and camp, and regional/metro/corporate staff
How do we do it? PEOPLE. We have over 1,000 employees (with up to 1,500 during summer water park and camp seasons) between our facilities and programs and we're always looking for more. We want great people who are dynamic, engaging, supporting, encouraging, talented, and growing and learning in their careers. We want to empower the next generation of leaders as much as we want to empower the next generation of our community.
Want to be part of our team? Click on the tile below to see current job openings or tap the other tile to learn more about the Greater Wichita YMCA and our work in the community.
ANOTHER REASON Y
The Greater Wichita YMCA offers hundreds of options, programs, and ways to support your pursuit of a healthy spirit, mind, and body including: