Looking for something to spice away the winter blahs? Try our February Recipe of the Month. This lower calorie, high protein dinner idea is filled with flavor and does't take long to prepare.
Maple Glazed Salmon
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground ancho chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 4 (5-6 ounce) salmon fillets
- Cooking spray
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 6 ingredients, rub spice mixture evenly over flesh side of fillets.
- Place fish on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Broil six minutes or until fish reaches your desired degree of done-ness.
- Brush fillets evenly with syrup. Broil one additional minute.
Complete the mean with a class of low-fat milk, steamed veggies and a clementine.