We build healthy spirit, mind, and body for all and are here to help you reach your wellness goals, regardless of your age or ability.
Imagine having a professional at your side to ensure you receive the proper knowledge, safety, and maximum results in your workout!
5 BENEFITS OF CHOOSING PERSONAL TRAINING
- Work with an expert who can provide personalized service, tailored to fit your needs.
- Ensure your safety as you learn how to exercise smarter, not harder.
- Have someone who will hold you accountable and kick you into high gear.
- Discover exercises you would never do on your own.
- Build confidence and get results beyond the mirror.
One-on-One & Partner Training
Work one-on-one with a YMCA Certified Personal Trainer and design a customized exercise, fitness, aquatics, sports or strength curriculum to meet your goals. Single or multiple sessions available for 30-minute or 1-hour appointments. Discounts available for purchasing multiple sessions. Choose an ACSM certified trainer to assist you with your rehabilitation need.
Grab a group of 4+ of your buddies and enlist the help of a Personal Trainer to reach your goals together. You choose the day, time and number of times per week.
Burn more fat and sculpt your body! Pilates Towers will add resistance to your mat Pilates exercises. Limited to 4 participants. Personal, partner or specialized group training fees apply.
BOGAFIT is a total body workout on water! Classes focus on total body conditioning while building core stability as you work out on water using a sturdy, inflatable mat. Group training fees apply: $35 for a minimum of 4 or max of 6
For more details contact your Fitness Director.