- Visit your local Y. You get free access to 8 full-service facilities and 4 outdoor waterparks in the Greater Wichita area.
- Ask for a tour and new member welcome packet.
- Learn how to sign in.
- Meet friendly, knowledgeable staff while getting acquainted with your new Y.
- Take advantage of our personal training options and FREE bootcamps.
- Check out our Group Exercise schedules online:
- Download your Y Program Guide.
- Register online for gymnastics, swim lessons, dance, martial arts, youth sports and more.
- Discover the Y's new Healthy Eating classes.
- Get Connected: stay informed on Y happenings, enrollment deadlines and weather-related cancellations, get motivated with wellness tips, and more.
You are here
Welcome to the YMCA
Your guide to getting started
as a new Y member.
Welcome to the YMCA! As a new member, you've joined a supportive family of more than 270,000 members, participants, volunteers, and staff working together to improve the quality of life for all. We're for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, and we're here to help you reach your goals. From weight loss or disease management to helping your child learn fundamental skills in programs like youth sports, child care and swim, we're here for you.