A low calorie, high protein dinner, our February Recipe of the Month is quick to make and a great way to explore flavors.
MAPLE GLAZED SALMON
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground ancho chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 4 (5-6 ounce) salmon fillets
- Cooking spray
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- Preheat broiler
- Combine first 6 ingredients, rub spice mixture evenly over flesh side of fillets
- Place fish on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray
- Broil six minutes or until fish reaches your desired degree of done-ness.
- Brush fillets evenly with syrup. Broil one additional minute.
Complete the mean with a class of low-fat milk, steamed veggies and a clementine.