A DAY IN THE LIFE OF SUMMER CAMP
Camp Hyde is a traditional outdoor camp experience held Monday thru Friday and provides kids ages 6-16 with supervised activities that foster youth development. We allow for physical involvement, social interaction, educational opportunities, leadership building, personal growth and creativity in everything we do.
- Our day begins as a large group for songs, skits, and announcements before splitting up into small groups.
- Youth rotate between a variety of activities throughout the week including; nature education, arts and crafts, canoeing, hiking, 50ft Alpine Tower, Gaga Pit, team building activities and more!
- We enjoy the hot summer days with daily swim times, participate in fun water games, and we will make sure your child stays hydrated with plenty of drinking water.
- Don’t forget your lunch! Campers gather together with other groups and their counselors to share a meal mid-day. Wacky Wednesdays are back! – a fun way to highlight the weeks theme and show off the silly in all of us.
- Everyone comes together at the end of each day to celebrate campers and staff. Busses load up at approximately 3:30P daily to return to the drop off locations where a daily snack is provided.