Part of the Strong Community Campaign, the 2019 BOWL-A-THON allows employees, volunteers, members, corporate partners, sponsors, friends, and supporters of the mission-based work of the Greater Wichita YMCA to spend some time together having fun and raising money to allow us to build a healthier, stronger community. The 2018 event nearly broke an association record and we hope this year's event will be an even bigger success in terms of participation and dollars raised.
When you participate in the 2019 BOWL-A-THON you are also participating in:
- YOUTH DEVELOPMENT - Our Saturday Late Night, SPLASH Program, and Teen Job Prep are some ways we educate and empower our future.
- HEALTHY LIVING - Our income-based financial assistance, disease management programs, and nutrition education are advancing health.
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY - The Wichita Health & Wellness Coalition, 60+ agency partnerships, and our volunteerism improve the community.
BOWLERS - Get started TODAY and note our 2019 BOWL-A-THON fundraising deadlines in mid-June and early-July. If you have questions, contact your branch Administrative Assistant or Kari Ames in Philanthropy by email or by phone (316.219.YMCA (316.219.9622)).
2019 BOWL-A-THON SUPPORT OPTIONS
If you would like to support our event either by sponsoring / donating to a bowler or by volunteering at the ANDOVER / WICHITA EVENT use the tiles below.
NOTE - Please contact the El Dorado YMCA or Newton YMCA Administrative Assistants to give time at those events.
2019 BOWL-A-THON EVENT DETAILS
Our 2019 BOWL-A-THON will take place at three locations over two Saturdays in July. Event dates, times, and sites include:
EL DORADO EVENT
Saturday, July 13, 2019
4-8:30PM (2 Sessions)
307 S. Haverhill Road
El Dorado, KS 67042
Saturday, July 20, 2019
6-10:30PM (2 Sessions)
NEWTON EASTGATE LANES
1610 E. Second Street
Newton, KS 67114
ANDOVER / WICHITA EVENT
Saturday, July 20, 2019
11:30AM-10:30PM (5 Sessions)
3232 N. Rock Road
Wichita, KS 67226
2019 BOWL-A-THON SPONSORS
2019 BOWL-A-THON PARTICIPATION GUIDES
To participate in the 2019 BOWL-A-THON is easy. Employees, volunteers, corporate partners, and others need to simply:
- DOWNLOAD the appropriate event guide packet for your branch/location event
- REGISTER online as a 2019 BOWL-A-THON participant
- FORM A TEAM of six bowlers (employees, volunteers, family, and friends)
- SET-UP your online fundraising page and/or download donor forms
- SUBMIT required information and donations as instructed in event guides
- Get ready to roll.
QUESTIONS? Contact your branch Administrative Assistant or Kari Ames in Philanthropy by email or by phone (316.219.YMCA (316.219.9622))
ANOTHER REASON Y
The Greater Wichita YMCA funds activities with the Strong Community Campaign and hundreds of ways to support healthy spirit, mind, and body including: