As a part of ongoing commitment to making and keeping the Greater Wichita area as one of the best area's in the country for strong spirit, mind, and body - for all in the community - we work with 60+ partner organizations (governments, non-profits, advocacy groups, service providers, corporations, and more) to ensure ready access to programs and services for those in need - especially at risk populations including kids and older adults.
ALL partnerships must align with and further our mission - to put Christian principles into practice through programs that promote healthy lifestyles, strong families, and positive youth development to build healthy spirit, mind and body for all, regardless of ability to pay.
Want to talk about a partnership with the Greater Wichita YMCA? We're open to any discussion but our known needs/opportunities include:
- DONATIONS - We accept financial and resource donations and do offer membership vouchers and other donations to qualifying requests
- PARTNERSHIPS - We look for ways to align our services, staffing, and resources with other groups serving similar groups and/or with similar needs
- HOSTING AN EVENT - We welcome qualifying groups and organizations to use our facilities for meetings, staff events, team-building, and more
- SPEAKING OPPORTUNITIES - We make our leadership staff and executive team available to talk with community groups about how we serve the community
- COOPERATIVE RELATIONSHIPS - We do arrange access/membership agreements with partner groups ensuring all participants meet our policies and rules
To start a discussion around partnership - follow these simple steps:
- Complete and submit the request form/application below being as thorough as you can be.
- Look for confirmation. we'll acknowledge your request within a few business days of submission.
- Be ready to tell your story. Our leadership team and/or appropriate program cabinet will be in touch to talk about your request.
While we will acknowledge your request within a few days - the consideration and discussion process can take several weeks and even months, in some cases, so we ask that you submit your request as soon as you can and be patient as we review and discuss your proposal.
Questions? Use our CONTACT US form and we'll be in touch.
ANOTHER REASON Y
The Greater Wichita YMCA offers 60+ partnership relationships and hundreds of other options to support a healthy spirit, mind, and body including: